Skip to content
- The National Academies: Women in Science and Engineering
- Columbia University Office of the Vice Provost of Diversity Initiatives
- Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies Council, a network of leaders from centers, institutes, and initiatives at Columbia University dedicated to women’s, gender, and sexuality studies.
- WomenSphere, a leadership network for women
- Center for Work-Life Policy
- Under the Microscope, The Feminist Press
- MetroNY Association for Women in Science (AWIS)
- NSAWS National Symposium for the Advancement of Women in Science
- Metro NY & Southern Connecticut Higher Education Recruitment Consortium (HERC) Job posting in higher ed, museums, research centers with commitments to diversity
- The Scientista Foundation, a network of graduate and undergraduate women in science and engineering
- National Organization for the Professional Advancement of Black Chemists and Chemical Engineers
- Careers in STEM
- Where Women Study STEM
- Female Science Professor
- Young Female Scientist
- Science Women
- Natural Scientist
- Thus Spake Zuska
- Talking Science
- Success Strategies for Women in Science: A Portable Mentor, Edited by Peggy A. Pritchard
- Off-Ramps and On-Ramps: Keeping Talented Women on the Road to Success, by Sylvia Hewlett, PhD
- Nice Girls Don’t Get the Corner Office, by Lois P. Frankel, PhD
- Women Don’t Ask, by Linda Babcock and Sara Laschever
- Hardball for Women, by Pat Heim, PhD
- Lean in: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead, by Sheryl Sandberg
- Half the Sky, by Nicholas D. Kristof and Sheryl WuDunn
- Gender Composition of Academic Disciplines: PhDs in 2009
- How to survive and thrive in the mother-mentor marathon
- Girls’ internalization of their female teacher’s anxiety: A “real-world” stereotype threat effect?
- Reply to Plante et al.: Girls’ math achievement is related to their female teachers’ math anxiety
- Staying Competative; Patching America’s Leaky Pipeline in the Sciences
- Tips from the top of the career ladder. Book review of Beyond the Boys’ Club: Strategies for Achieving Career Success as a Woman Working in a Male-dominated Field.
- A genetic perspective on gender, culture, and mathematics performance
- Gender, biology and mathematics performance
- Reply to Crespi: Gender similarities, culture, and mathematics performance
- Making Geek Chic
- Your salary: $82K. Oh, wait, you’re a woman?
- 15-Minute Writing Exercise Closes the Gender Gap in University-Level Physics
- Why Do So Few Women Speak at Science Meetings?
- In Praise of Daycare
- Understanding Current Causes of Women’s Underrepresentation in Science
- Industry Makes Gains in Attracting Women to Engineering Field
- Women Lag Further in Reaching Executive Ranks
- Why Women Make Excellent Entrepreneurs in the Digital Age
- Women-Led Startups Have Fewer Failures: What Does That Actually Mean?
- Amelia Earhart Fellowship – Due Nov. 15th!
- Blavatnik Awards for Young Scientists (NYAS) – Nominations Due Feb. 1!
- Robbie Melton Women in Bio (WIB) Scholarship Fund – Due January 31!