November 19 and December 4, 2018
6pm-7pm, CS Lounge
Women in Computer Science Group Lightning Talks
Columbia’s Women in Computer Science Group is hosting a series of Lightning Talks this semester. They are looking for speakers to give 10-15 minute presentations on their research experience in computer science (or a computer science-related field, e.g. bioinformatics, computational biology, data science, etc.). Please apply here and pass on the link!
November 16, 2018
11am-12pm, East Campus, 70 Morningside Dr., New York, NY 10027 CCE Conference Room – Lower Level
Women’s Career Series
Join us for our Women’s Career Series, tailored specifically to the career needs of women.
- #IamRemarkable: Building Self-Promotion Skills | Nov. 9, 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- The workshop will highlight to participants the importance of self promotion in their careers and provide them with the tools to start developing this skill. Set the foundation for advocating for oneself in the workplace, battling imposter syndrome, and tracking your accomplishments.
- Register for this event on LionSHARE
- Overcome the Pay Gap: Salary Negotiation for Women | Nov. 16, 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Through this workshop, you’ll learn the keys to strong negotiation and practice your skills with peers.
- Register via LionSHARE